The 2020 Curriculum for the Master of Geography Study Program, FMIPA UI, consists of several pathways, namely:
- The Case Study Path is a direct face-to-face lecture and or distance learning plus the output of case study reports in an institution or the like through a structured Constitutional Court.
- The Final Project Path is a direct face-to-face lecture and or distance learning coupled with the output of the final project and papers that must be published through a structured Constitutional Court.
- Research Path, is direct learning with research starting in the first semester.
The three paths can be taken at least 3 semesters running with 36-44 credits. In addition to the three pathways, the Master of Geography Study Program, FMIPA UI opens:
- International mobility, which takes a structured MK or a research path of 24 credits, then overseas at a university whose world ranking is better than UI with 4-8 credits and the preparation of a final report or thesis 4-8 credits.
- Track Fast-Track S1 to S2. Take all core/mandatory S1 as many as 100 credits, take all credits of courses in the master program (S2) as many as 36 credits (all), then add 8 credits, elective courses of specialization or outside the study program at S2.